Micro Max CTL601 NS Microporous General Purpose Apron with Sewn Ties, Disposable, 36" Length x 28" Width, White (Case of 100)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Lakeland MicroMax NS Microporous general purpose apron with sewn ties. Microporous protection from dirt, grease, grime and light chemical splash. This line of general purpose protective clothing can be used in work environments where hazardous or nonhazardous contaminants may be present.
- Very economical and lightweight, MicroMAX NS features high MVTR and is breathable for worker comfort.
- MicroMAX NS is strong, wet or dry, perfect for work environments where dirt, grime, splashes and spills are present.
- Basis weight: 8.85 oz per square yard, strip tensile (MD): 11.3 pounds, strip tensile (XD): 6 pounds, tensile strength (MD): 24.4 pounds, tensile strength (XD): 16.2 pounds, trap/tear (MD): 10.8 pounds, trap/tear (XD): 5.4 pounds,
- Ball burst: 25.1 pounds, taber abrasion: 1062 cycles, mocon-breathability: 5031, air permeability: less-than 0.62 cfm per square feet, surface resistivity: greater-than 10,10, hydroststic resistance: 127 cfm, flammability: pass.